felix-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: Should I move JMood to the trunk?
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 08:52:18 GMT
stephane.frenot@insa-lyon.fr wrote:
> Sorry, the pom.xml, was not versioned. I just added it.
> The artifact org.apache.felix.mosgi.managedelements.memoryprobe.tab-0.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
> is a bundle that contains two embedded librairies (jcommon and
> jfree) in order to make a graphical representation of memory
> consumption.
> They are embedded in the bundle at maven installation time, they are
> included in the bundle-Classpath as embedded libraries. So for the
> moment I have put them in the repository at this location.
> felix/trunk/mosgi.managedelements.memoryprobe.tab/src/main/resources/lib
> /stephane
> On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 12:16:03PM -0400, Richard S. Hall wrote:
>> Can you just modify these so that they are simply dependencies? I am
>> looking at the subproject, but there is no pom.xml file for it. Does
>> this thing get built into a bundle?
>> -> richard

If you read:

You will see that, what you are proposing would likely be considered an
optional add-on. If there is a way in which a user can be informed about
the licensing decision they are taking before downloading it, then that
would be acceptable. Having Maven automatically download it wouldn't be.

Are there not more ASL compatible charting tools around?

View raw message