felix-dev mailing list archives

From stephane.fre...@insa-lyon.fr
Subject Re: Creating and embedding native code
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 10:51:07 GMT
On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 12:14:52PM +0200, LECAN Damien wrote:
> > I have some difficulties to make a bundle that integrate a native
> > so/dll. It is running fine if I use ant, but with maven I
> > cannot handle
> > the overall building process.
> >
> > The building process has these parts :
> > -> compiling java classes
> > -> generating jni headers from these classes
> > -> compiling c sources
> > -> linking the library
> > -> building jar
> I think you need this :
> http://mojo.codehaus.org/maven-native/native-maven-plugin/
>
> Example :
> http://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/maven-native/native-maven-plugin/src/it/
It is the same artifact as the one I mentioned.

If you look at the example they build two modules : java and native.
The java contains the java code and the native uses the java module to
generate native. It is a rather complex approach (generating two
artifacts)

/stephane
--
Stephane Frenot - Associate professor |