felix-dev mailing list archives

From stephane.fre...@insa-lyon.fr
Subject Creating and embedding native code
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 09:22:03 GMT
Hello,

I have some difficulties to make a bundle that integrate a native
so/dll. It is running fine if I use ant, but with maven I cannot handle
the overall building process.

The building process has these parts :
-> compiling java classes
-> generating jni headers from these classes
-> compiling c sources
-> linking the library
-> building jar

============
For the moment I found that I should use maven-native-javah artifact.
But the artifact needs another artifact to run the javah runtime
against.

As I understand, I need to make an artifact with java classes then
make another artifact that combines the first classes and the C
library.

Do someone has more information ?
--
Stephane Frenot - Associate professor |