felix-dev mailing list archives

From stephane.fre...@insa-lyon.fr
Subject Re: Should I move JMood to the trunk?
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 08:16:26 GMT
Sorry, the pom.xml, was not versioned. I just added it.

The artifact org.apache.felix.mosgi.managedelements.memoryprobe.tab-0.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

is a bundle that contains two embedded librairies (jcommon and
jfree) in order to make a graphical representation of memory
consumption.

They are embedded in the bundle at maven installation time, they are
included in the bundle-Classpath as embedded libraries. So for the
moment I have put them in the repository at this location.
felix/trunk/mosgi.managedelements.memoryprobe.tab/src/main/resources/lib

/stephane
On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 12:16:03PM -0400, Richard S. Hall wrote:
> Can you just modify these so that they are simply dependencies? I am
> looking at the subproject, but there is no pom.xml file for it. Does
> this thing get built into a bundle?
>
> -> richard
>
> stephane.frenot@insa-lyon.fr wrote:
> >Oups, I have just commited them in the repo.
> >
> >Do I remove
> >   mosgi.managedelements.memoryprobe.tab directory ?
> >
> >They are located here :
> >mosgi.managedelements.memoryprobe.tab/src/main/resources/lib
> >
> >/stephane
> >On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 11:07:27AM -0400, Richard S. Hall wrote:
> >
> >>Stephane,
> >>
> >>Are you hosting these in the repo or are you simply depending on them? I
> >>assume you are just depending on them, but not checking them into the
> >>repo. If so, then that is ok, right Upayavira?
> >>
> >>-> richard

I don't

If

--