felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Joe Toth" <joet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Expanded Bundle
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 21:20:45 GMT
Referencing an exploded JAR works great, thanks!

Its nice when developing things to be able to hit 'save' and check your
application without having some kind of intermediate step, which I know is
possible with Eclipse Builders and an Ant (Maven?) script to 'update' the
bundle.  So that seems like a good solution to me.

Thanks