felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Graduation tasks (was Re: Using javax.microedition.io)
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2006 12:59:32 GMT
On Aug 31, 2006, at 16:20 , Richard S. Hall wrote:

> Upayavira wrote:
>> I guess what I'm saying is that we shouldn't just do it in a
>> sandbox, we
>> should do it in trunk - remove the code now, and re-add it as soon
>> as we
>> have the required dependency available.
>>
>> WDYAT?
>
> Sounds good to me too.

See FELIX-138, I've just committed a patch to remove the dependency.
Hopefully this solution won't break too much code.

It only affects the compendium bundle. Within that bundle, only the
IO service was modified. It did change some of the interfaces
slightly, so code depending on those interfaces might still break
(until we revert te patch).

Greetings, Marcel