felix-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Bengtson <e...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: Preferences Service RDBMS impl
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 22:13:07 GMT
Quoting "Richard S. Hall" <heavy@ungoverned.org>:
> Some of the issues you describe below are what makes it difficult to
> simply accept contributions into Felix, because we already have
> difficulty finding the time to maintain everything we already have.

I guess that's a common problem among open source projects. For the moment I
won't publish the prefs impl to JPOX CVS since it has IP issues
(Copy/paste classes from the java.util.prefs package from Sun JVM) and has no

People interested in seeing it can send me a personal email and I forward the
code. The code is Apache licensed :).

View raw message