felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Francis" <mike.fran...@paremus.com>
Subject Introducing Open Source Newton Project - Document Driven, Dynamic Component Framework
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 07:18:54 GMT
Apologies for the unsolicited email however I thought that the Felix
community may be interested in our open source project Newton which provides
a dynamic distributed component based framework based on OSGi, SCA and Jini.

Agent based, Document driven and declarative in nature, it offers a simple
approach to managing applications and compute resources across a distributed
environment made up of heterogeneous commodity servers. Offering
capabilities including self-assembling, self-managing, self-scaling and
self-healing Infiniflow is able to simplify the ongoing operation of
distributed systems.

The framework is available in open source as the Newton project at
www.codecauldron.org <http://www.codecauldron.org/>  and under commercial
license as Infiniflow DSF www.paremus.com <http://www.paremus.com/> .

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Mike Francis

Business Development Manager

UK +44 207 993 8915

US +1 646-202-2920

Fax +44 845 127 5999

Mobile +44 791 933 5933

Email mike.francis@paremus.com

 <http://www.paremus.com> www.paremus.com

The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entity
material from any computer.

Paremus Limited.
107-111 Fleet Street, London EC4A 2AB.  Phone number +44 20 7936 9098