felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Arnaud Quiblier" <aquibl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FELIX-26: Improve native library matching algorithm
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2006 14:16:08 GMT
Hi Richard,

Do you keep the native source of the native lib libfoo.so of simple bundle ?
Do you have the compil- and link- command you used ?

I try to compile my own native lib, but my bundle fail at starting point.
The stacktrace is very uncommon, and I can't find any interesting entry in
Google.
Here it is :

Simple Bundle starting...
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Activator start error.
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix._startBundle(Felix.java:1261)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1149)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:326)
        at org.apache.felix.shell.impl.StartCommandImpl.execute(
StartCommandImpl.java:80)
        at
org.apache.felix.shell.impl.Activator$ShellServiceImpl.executeCommand(
Activator.java:263)
        at org.apache.felix.shell.tui.Activator$ShellTuiRunnable.run(
Activator.java:165)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
/home/nons/.felix/test/bundle4/version0.3/lib/libHelloWorldNative.so:
/home/nons/.felix/test/bundle4/version0.3/lib/libHelloWorldNative.so: ELF
load command alignment not page-aligned
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1586)
        at org.apache.felix.examples.simple.HelloWorldNative.<clinit>(
HelloWorldNative.java:8)
        at org.apache.felix.examples.simple.Activator.start(Activator.java
:101)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix._startBundle(Felix.java:1216)
        ... 6 more
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
/home/nons/.felix/test/bundle4/version0.3/lib/libHelloWorldNative.so:
/home/nons/.felix/test/bundle4/version0.3/lib/libHelloWorldNative.so: ELF
load command alignment not page-aligned

So I try to run my bundle out from Felix.
I add main() and dependency to osgi.jar.
This work fine ...

--
</arnaud>