felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Felix problem on jamvm/NSLU2
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:18:10 GMT
On Aug 24, 2006, at 5:07 , Michael E. Brown wrote:

> This may be the two articles that I bookmarked, but I cannot reach
> them tonight:
>
> Planet Marrs - Compiling JamVM from source and running OSGi on it
> http://planetmarrs.xs4all.nl/site/index.php?
> option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=1
>
> Planet Marrs - Running OSGi on the Linksys NSLU2
> http://planetmarrs.xs4all.nl/site/index.php?
> option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=1

I can shed some light on that, since that is, or rather was my
server. I can confirm that it is down since I had an accident with my
fileserver a couple of weeks ago where a broken PSU fried 4 harddisks
and the motherboard (one harddisk even caught fire for a short
while). Anyway, Google still has the stories in its cache and when I
have completed rebuilding my server I will put them up again.

However, these articles don't mention Felix, since I have not tried
that.

Greetings, Marcel