felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: How close to graduation?
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 19:47:13 GMT
After last week's discussion about the site, and looking at the
Geronimo site, I had a quick chat with Upayavira who suggested I'd
ask infrastructure about their stand on having a small piece of
(fairly static) maven generated site and large auto exported
confluence site. In short the response I got was positive, so we
don't have to worry about getting the auto exported stuff in subversion.

That means that we can go ahead and work on the site. Ronald, a
colleague of mine, has already started improving our pom.xml to
generate a working site and I will start with the confluence template
to see if we can merge the two into one site.

Greetings, Marcel

View raw message