felix-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Graduation tasks (was Re: Using javax.microedition.io)
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:02:53 GMT
So, we now have a website and a wiki. We have dealt with all licensing
issues except for the javax.microedition one. I'm pretty close to
calling for a vote. So, two questions to precede that:

1. As regarding the javax.microedition licensing, the approach we are
   proposing is to use the OSGi one, planned to be released week of 11
   sept. If, for whatever reason, this does not arrive in time, we will
   remove the related code from our SVN repo until such a time as we
   have the necessary dependency.

   So, do we have a volunteer to do the integration or removal, at short
   notice, just before the board meeting (16 Sept)?

2. Does anyone have any other concerns they wish to raise before we
   proceed to a vote?

Regards, Upayavira