felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Didier Donsez for committer
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:01:35 GMT
Time to call the vote for Didier:

    * +1 votes: Humberto Cervantes, Manuel Santillán, Richard S. Hall,
      Marcel Offermans, Enrique Rodriguez, Alex Karasulu, Karl Pauls,
      Timothy Bennett, Francesco Furfari.
    * 0 votes: None.
    * -1 votes: None.

Didier's paperwork is all in place, so I will get the account creation
process started shortly.

Welcome Didier!

-> richard