felix-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Walker <r...@ascert.com>
Subject Re: Quiz question - how to decide whether to use CLOSED or RESOLVED status?
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 05:40:44 GMT
I'd agree Reinhard.

Maybe I missed where/how to do this, but when I looked at an issue
yesterday which was assigned to me and had been marked RESOLVED I
couldn't see a workflow option which allowed me to mark it CLOSED.
Seemed like as I wasn't the owner, I wasn't allowed to close the issue -
maybe somewhere on lower menus was an option as non-owner I could have used?

-- Rob

--

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge
robw@ascert.com