felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael E. Brown" <michaelebr...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: Felix problem on jamvm/NSLU2
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 03:07:53 GMT
I recall someone having difficulty using JamVM on the Slug.  It had
something to do with a bug in a particular revision, and the readily
available version for the Slug is this bugged version.  The author got
the latest sources which contained a patch, compiled JamVm and was able
to get OSGi to run.  I don't recall what he was using (Oscar, etc...).

This may be the two articles that I bookmarked, but I cannot reach them
tonight:

Planet Marrs - Compiling JamVM from source and running OSGi on it
http://planetmarrs.xs4all.nl/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=1

Planet Marrs - Running OSGi on the Linksys NSLU2
http://planetmarrs.xs4all.nl/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=1

Mike
http://bytered.com/

--
"If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even
if I may not have it at the beginning."