felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Felix website
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:34:34 GMT
Ronald and Marcel,

> In this somewhat lengthy post I’d like to announce the Felix site Marcel Offermans
and I have created. I’d like to describe the problem’s we ran into (most notably with
maven) and the basic site setup.

> First of all, the address of the site is http://incubator.apache.org/felix/

The site is looking good. Thanks a lot for the effort in getting it going.

> The site online at the moment is mostly compliant with the apache incubator site-requirements
(http://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html). However, there are some things that have
to be done to make it 100% compliant:

> 1)      The javadoc problems have to be fixed, so it can be generated.
> 2)      The list of current commiters has to be checked.

The list seems to be missing: Stephane Frenot, Manuel Santillán, Jose L.
Ruiz, and Juan C. Dueñas. Once we finalize the vote for Didier Donsez,
then he will need to be added too.

> 3)      Some text in the Felix roadmap

Hmm. Good question.

> 4)      Coding standards

Should be a fun debate. :-)

> 5)      A list of dependencies.

Should not be that difficult.

> And that’s it :)

Cool!

> So, as a short summary:
>
> Site address = http://incubator.apache.org/felix/
> The site is built in confluence. Edit the wiki at http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/Index
> Whenever a page is changed, it is exported to http://cwiki.apache.org/FELIX/index.html
and styled using a Velocity template.
> Maven is going to be used to generate source-based documentation.

I just edited the status page to include a link the TCK results and it
worked swimmingly...very cool.

-> richard