felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: [testing] Automated (in situ) testing
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 15:36:09 GMT
This sounds pretty interesting to me, of course, I am a testing newbie
so that may not mean much. We probably need feedback from the testing
gurus out there.

This doesn't sound exactly like unit testing, but leans more toward
integration testing, right? Perhaps this mechanism could also become the
basis for integration testing too.

Thoughts?

-> richard