felix-dev mailing list archives

From stephane.fre...@insa-lyon.fr
Subject Re: Should I move JMood to the trunk?
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 12:51:45 GMT
Humm, I have a question about this.

I have a bundle that uses jfree and jcommon librairies. These
libraries are available as standard maven artifacts. Can I consider
there licenses ASL compatible since they are provided through maven ?

/stephane

--
Stephane Frenot - Associate professor |
CITI/INRIA Ares - INSA lyon           | mailto:stephane.frenot@insa-lyon.fr