felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Started work on adding tests
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 06:52:31 GMT
Hi all, I just committed the first couple of unit tests and added
some info in the main pom to support them (junit and easymock
dependencies). While testing these I still had some weird errors
every now and then compiling the project, so if you're experienced in
maven, please review the current project setup and let me know if I
made any mistakes.

Furthermore, I added a site.xml file so we can customize our
generated site. I tried to automatically add unit test results, but
that still does not work.

As soon as these unit tests are fully integrated, I intend to develop
a maven plugin so we can run integration tests too. Just to be clear,
unit tests (in my definition) are tests that run on a single class,
in isolation, while using stubs or mock objects for all dependencies.
Integration tests are tests that run in the OSGi framework itself and
test stuff at the public API (ie service) level.

Greetings, Marcel

View raw message