felix-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Lenzi <kis...@interfree.it>
Subject Re: Tagging Felix Bundles
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 21:53:31 GMT
Richard S. Hall wrote:
> I wasn't really expecting that we would release all of Felix subprojects
> in a single, versioned release. I assume that the individual subprojects
> will follow their own release schedule and will release accordingly.
>
> In certain cases where one subproject depends on another (e.g., the
> framework using the shell bundles), then it is part of the dependent
> subproject's release process to include whichever version of the
> subprojects on which it depends.
>
> -> richard

	So I think that if each bundle will have it's own version number I
think we should use a place inside SVN repository where we store TAG
release of each bundle, or if that it's not easy for the current
repository layout, we can use at least a TEXT file inside each project
than contains relationship between bundle-version and SVN changeset number.

Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi