felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Tagging Felix Bundles
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:24:07 GMT
I wasn't really expecting that we would release all of Felix subprojects
in a single, versioned release. I assume that the individual subprojects
will follow their own release schedule and will release accordingly.

In certain cases where one subproject depends on another (e.g., the
framework using the shell bundles), then it is part of the dependent
subproject's release process to include whichever version of the
subprojects on which it depends.

-> richard