felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Committers for JMX UPM contribution
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:12:57 GMT
Time to call the vote on committership for Manuel, Jose, and Juan:

    * +1 votes: Marcel Offermans, Alex Karasulu, Richard S. Hall, Karl
      Pauls, Enrique Rodriguez, Stefano Lenzi, Stephane Frenot,
      Francesco Furfari, and Matteo Demuru.

I believe that all parties have their ICLA on file, but we should verify
that, then we can start the process of getting their Apache accounts.

Welcome aboard guys.

-> richard