felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Licensing and graduation tasks
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:33:58 GMT
J Aaron Farr wrote:
> On 7/17/06, Richard S. Hall <heavy@ungoverned.org> wrote:
>> J Aaron Farr wrote:
>> public,
>> >
>> > While it's not a requirement for graduation, I'd like to see the Felix
>> > website updated.  At the moment, it's rather, well, sparse. :-)
>> I agree. The wiki at Safehaus includes more docs, but most people don't
>> know to go there, which is why I think it is important that we get our
>> wiki set up at Apache. In essence, I would like our wiki page to become
>> the Felix projects main page so that it is really easy to keep it up to
>> date.
> Even if the wiki will continue to hold the bulk of Felix
> documentation, we'll want to update the static docs to make that
> clear.  If no one gets to it sooner, I have the time, energy and
> willingness to do it next week.

Agreed. So, at this point we are waiting for Upayavira to see if we can
create out blank page with the necessary karma and Marcel said that he
would look into migrating what we currently have. Then we just need to
figure out how best to integrate the two. Perhaps you can help on that.

-> richard

View raw message