felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Licensing and graduation tasks
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:17:05 GMT
J Aaron Farr wrote:
> On 7/17/06, Upayavira <uv@odoko.co.uk> wrote:
>> We have been having a private discussion that might as well be public,
>> about what is required to graduate Felix from incubation.
>
> While it's not a requirement for graduation, I'd like to see the Felix
> website updated.  At the moment, it's rather, well, sparse. :-)

I agree. The wiki at Safehaus includes more docs, but most people don't
know to go there, which is why I think it is important that we get our
wiki set up at Apache. In essence, I would like our wiki page to become
the Felix projects main page so that it is really easy to keep it up to
date.

-> richard