felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: contribution proposal
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 06:59:32 GMT
There are a lot of interesting ideas in this collection of work,
however, I don't think that we should just wholesale put this into the
main Felix repo.

Perhaps the first step is to have Didier get this stuff organized into
his own repo sandbox and documented on the Felix web site (assuming that
we get our wiki set up soon).

Then the community should be able to play with the ideas and we can move
things into the main repo as our experience with them matures.

-> richard