felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Problem mvn install and mvn clean
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 13:47:32 GMT
Stefano Lenzi wrote:
> Richard S. Hall wrote:
>> I had deployed all of the iPOJO JARs to the snapshot repository back
>> during ApacheCon, I believe. I am not sure why it appeared to not be
>> there, but it has existed there for a little while...it had to otherwise
>> our builds would have been failing for a while.
> That's not true, if you have recently build you'll had the dependency
> cache on your local repository, so must of us didn't get any trouble

I don't see how, since I didn't add iPOJO to the main pom file until I
learned that I could deploy to the snapshot repository. I won't claim
that I know for sure what is going on, but I do know for sure that I
deployed all iPOJO JARs to the snapshot repo at the same time and this
was a little while ago. I also know for sure that I didn't add iPOJO
subprojects to the main pom until after I deployed them to the snapshot

> Also what do you think from moving the plugins under tools/maven2?

First, that won't solve this problem. Second, the whole tools/ directory
was supposed to be moved a long time ago to follow the voted on naming
structure. Of course, we can also decide on another structure, but that
would require another vote. :-)

-> richard

View raw message