felix-dev mailing list archives

From Humberto Cervantes <...@xanum.uam.mx>
Subject Re: KXML License
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 17:31:07 GMT
Hello everybody,

Well, it should be pretty easy to introduce kxml2 into the ServiceBinder
by looking how this is done in the DS implementation. Jan, if you have
any questions, you can e-mail me. I'm sorry I can't do this myself at
this moment...

Humberto

Jan S. Rellermeyer wrote:
> I have used both versions of kXML in past projects. If you agree, I will try to port
it to the new version over the weekend.

> Jan.

> ETH Zurich, MSc Jan S. Rellermeyer,
> Information and Communication Systems Research Group (IKS),
> Department of Computer Science,
> IFW B 47.1, Haldeneggsteig 4, CH–8092 Zürich
> Tel +41 44 632 30 38, http://www.iks.inf.ethz.ch

Humberto Cervantes <hcm@xanum.uam.mx>
Web: http://www.humbertocervantes.net

Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana-Iztapalapa,
San Rafael Atlixco Nº 186, Col. Vicentina, C.P. 09340
Delegación Iztapalapa. Distrito Federal, Mexico

Tel: (52) 55 5804 4634 ext 211