felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: [FYI] [Fwd: Re: Geronimo/Equinox integration status?]
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:58:02 GMT
XBean is going down a very similar path to OSGi, although apparently it
is now moving toward being an integration framework for multiple module
systems, which is evident in its supposed support for OSGi interoperability.

Some of these exact same ideas are also underlying Felix in its Module
Loader layer, which is evolving, but somewhat slowly at this point since
spec compliance is more pressing.

A little bit of information about XBean can be found here:

    http://docs.codehaus.org/display/XB/Home

-> richard