felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Again on the UPnP and Event Admin service
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 10:34:06 GMT
On Jul 3, 2006, at 12:19 , Francesco Furfari wrote:

> I have still to understand how to develop test case in mvn\Osgi,
> Marcel is working on it.

If it's a plain junit test, you can just stick it in the src/test/
java folder and it will be picked up by the test framework (if you
run mvn test or some target that indirectly invokes the tests).

The only problem I have with these tests is that they're not yet
automatically included in the generated website, but that's just my
inexperience with Maven and I'm sure that will be fixed soon.

For "integration tests" I want to create a new Maven plugin that will
launch an OSGi framework and perform some tests. There might be
something we can use from the Knopflerfish project there (they have
such a framework).

Greetings, Marcel