felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Kwong, Leo" <lkw...@UEIC.com>
Subject RE: EventAdmin registered Event
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 22:48:33 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel Offermans [mailto:marcel.offermans@luminis.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 11:15 AM
To: felix-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: EventAdmin registered Event

Hello Leo,

The code in the main activator probably contains the
org.osgi.service.event package, since it uses it. Does the system
bundle explicitly export this package so other bundles can use it? If
you have some other bundle exporting the same package, you will get
this exception because then there are two versions in the framework.

Greetings, Marcel