felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Problem trying installing Felix
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 16:09:42 GMT

On Jul 13, 2006, at 17:32 , Ivo Koga wrote:

> I´ve just tried to build it again and it didn´t work.
>
> I made a new checkout from svn and typed: mvn clean install and got
> the same
> error. :-(

Weird. Let's see, you are using Maven 2.0.4? Have you tried "mvn -U
clean install" (I did that once today but I don't think it mattered)?
Are you still getting exactly the same error as before? One other
thing that I've tried in the past is to completely remove my ~/.m2/
directory, forcing Maven to download fresh copies of all dependencies.

I tried the same thing here again, and it works for me.

Anybody else still experiencing problems?

Greetings, Marcel