felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Again on the UPnP and Event Admin service
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 14:54:48 GMT
Karl Pauls wrote:
> There are three issues with this. First, I don't think we can provide
> a different implementation of org.osgi.service.event.Event; It's a
> given and changing it is out of the question (unless I'm very much
> mistaken).

We can provide a different implementation as long as it doesn't change
the semantics in such a way that it would violate spec compliance. There
are already some classes we provide different implementations for, such
as AdminPermission and FrameworkUtil.

Of course, I cannot say that I totally understand what is at issue here.

-> richard

View raw message