felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Stephane Frenot for committer
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 12:33:22 GMT
Voting on this issue is closed with the following results:

    * +1 votes: Richard S. Hall, Rob Walker, Marcel Offermans,
      Upayavira, Alex Karasulu, Enrique Rodriguez, Karl Pauls, Humberto
      Cervantes, Timothy Bennett, Trustin Lee, Francesco Furfari, Matteo
      Demuru, and Stefano Lenzi.
    * 0 votes: None.
    * -1 votes: None.

Stephane has sent his ICLA, we just need to wait for notification of
receipt.

I would like to be the first to welcome Stephane as a committer.

-> richard