felix-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Walker <r...@ascert.com>
Subject Feedback request - naming convention for mangen package
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 11:27:05 GMT
Will hopefully get a chance to move mangen into Felix quite soon.

The proposed package name that most seemed happy with at last count was:

I could also live with any of the following if people think they're better:

    (ok, I know we may be shortening the org.apache.felix root soon - so
    it's more the felix.xxx part).

So speak now if you have a burning preference - otherwise I'll just go
with felix.mangen.

Also, this was my plan of tasks:

    * Mod all file headers to include Apache banners (think I have an
      awk or sed script for this somewhere)
    * Mod all package names
    * Find location of required BCEL and ASM versions in maven repos
    * Replace current Ant script with POM.XML file for building (may
      leave Ant one in)
    * Update JIRA with todo's and issues, and send out notices when done
    * Specifically not planning to move docs as yet - they're still be
      on SF.NET until I figure where best to move these. It's the Twiki
      -> Xyz doc reformatting task that I don't  want to do more than once.

Anything obvious I've missed?

-- Rob

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge
+44 (0)20 7488 3470