felix-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kriens <Peter.Kri...@aQute.biz>
Subject JavaOne Presentations
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 07:30:41 GMT
Several of you have promised me a small (2-6 slides) presentation(s) for
JavaOne about OSGi related products or projects. A few have submitted,
but I could use a lot more ... I really want to show how vibrant the
communities are. It only takes 5 minutes to carve out a few slides
from one of your existing presentations ...

Can I please, please, please ask you to submit a few slides? You can
find a template on http://bundles.osgi.org/javaone.php

For those that have been so good to submit slides already: Thanks!

Kind regards,

   Peter Kriens