felix-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven OSGi plugin update
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 06:11:38 GMT
LECAN Damien wrote:
> Hello
>
>> I committed this patch.

Great to finally see Peter's contribution in there.

> Great news :) It works perfectly until now.
> I will fill in new enhancement suggestions.
>
> Do you think this plugin will be hosted by Maven itself later ? Or by codehaus ?
> It would be great if 'osgi-bundle' packaging could be 'official' (as war, ear, ...)

I agree, osgi-bundle would be an excellent 'official' packaging type and
I believe it would make the configuration slightly easier.  With Peter's
contribution and mangen, combined with pulling some of the bundle
manifest headers from elsewhere in the POM, we might be able to
drastically reduce configuration.

Enrique