felix-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Walker <r...@ascert.com>
Subject Poll - updating HTTP to newer jetty
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 08:51:55 GMT
I'm interested in views on updating our http to a newer Jetty version

- a 5.x release will probably be a fairly painless move, since the
architecture hasn't changed much
- a 6.x will probably take more effort, but also mean we catch the "next
wave" of Jetty optimisations early

Anyone got any views/preferences - not sure I'll get time to do both,
and although it's riskier since 6.0 is still in alpha it also seems to
have more long term mileage in it. Anyone wanting a "stable" http can
still use the current 4.x if they're not ready for the change.

-- Rob

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge
+44 (0)20 7488 3470

View raw message