felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: building felix from maven
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 15:19:12 GMT
Yes, this is the issue. I don't know what is going with the
repositories...it is definitely a pain. I think we need to look into
setting up our own mirror repository so that we can avoid these types of
situations in the future.

After the initial build you are able to do "mvn -o clean install" to get
maven to work in offline mode, which is very useful. I think we need to
find the best way for us to use maven, so perhaps setting up a mirror
repository of everything we need is the first step.

Hopefully, those with more maven experience than myself can step up and
offer more suggestions too.

-> richard