felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: jetty bundle
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 06:49:13 GMT

It might make it easier to diagnose if you could include some of the
errors in your email message. :-)

Are you sure you are seeing missing packages? When you start the HTTP
bundle it does print out some errors trying to load localization
classes, however those are normal. There is some probing going on for
localization classes which cannot be found and these result in class

The resulting message is to help the developer if they need to debug it,
but in this case the error is expected, so no debugging is necessary. In
the future, these messages will be directed to the logger.

Is that what you are seeing, stuff like this:

ERROR: ****
Class 'org.mortbay.http.mime_en' was not found. Bundle 4 does not import
package 'org.mortbay.http', nor is the package exported by any other
bundle or available from the system class loader.

If so, then everything is fine.

-> richard

Thor Heinrichs-Wolpert wrote:
> Is the Jetty bundle working?  When I load it I get errors listing some
> missing packages.
> If it's broken I'll look at it more, if it's working then it's either
> my local config or I'm missing some dependencies.
> Thanks,
> Thor HW

View raw message