felix-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [Maven Plugin] Additional fixes...
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 11:40:43 GMT
On Wednesday 31 May 2006 19:25, Trygve Laugstøl wrote:
> Maven will not understand layouts per group id, only layouts per
> repository which I think should be sufficient.

So end of the day;

Your suggestions leads to,

 1. An Equinox compatible "layout".

 2. A public server with this layout where we can store OSGi
    bundles.

 3. Equinox/Eclipse and Felix/Maven live happily ever after ;o)

My immediate question; What happens when such artifact is cached? Will that
become a part of the normal cache or stored separately? And what about the
"layout" and filenames in this case?

Hope you bare with me/us for trying to come to a good working solution.

Cheers
Niclas