felix-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Error building Felix
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 11:22:54 GMT
On Wednesday 31 May 2006 19:09, Richard S. Hall wrote:
> I found that I was having problems building until I deleted my local
> maven repository and then things started to build fine. Your mileage may
> vary.

Well, I need to obtain this from somewhere... :o?

> >> 1) javax.microedition:javax.microedition:jar:1.0.4

don't I? It is not on ibiblio or repo.mergere.com. It is not in any wireless
toolkit that I know of.

But I have located the use to OSGi Compendium Connection service wanting to
use javax.microedition.io which is available in all profiles from CLDC and

I am still curious to know where the group/artifact comes from...

View raw message