felix-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Error building Felix
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 10:24:55 GMT

On Enrique's request, I tried to build Felix and got the same problem as
Francesco;

On Monday 03 April 2006 20:04, Francesco Furfari wrote:

> Missing:
> ----------
> 1) javax.microedition:javax.microedition:jar:1.0.4
>
>    Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>
>    Then, install it using the command:
>        mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=javax.microedition
> -DartifactId=javax.microedition \
>            -Dversion=1.0.4 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
>
>    Path to dependency:
>          1) org.apache.felix:org.osgi.compendium:osgi-bundle:0.8.0-SNAPSHOT
>          2) javax.microedition:javax.microedition:jar:1.0.4

We work a lot with J2ME, and have no clue what a "javax.microedition" artifact
would refer to. Is that CLDC API? CDC API? MIDP, PP, or some other profile?

While you guys figure this out, I'll try to use built a Snapshot.

Cheers
Niclas