felix-dev mailing list archives

From "John E. Conlon" <jcon...@verticon.com>
Subject Re: building felix from maven
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 14:42:38 GMT
On Wed, 2006-05-17 at 13:21 +0200, stephane.frenot@insa-lyon.fr wrote:
> Do you have an idea on how to cache jars locally ?
If you have a thirdparty jar or one that is stored in an external
repository but maven can't get to that repo. (for whatever reason)

Use the command:
mvn install:install-file -Dfile=<path-to-file> -DgroupId=<group-id> \
    -DartifactId=<artifact-id> -Dversion=<version> -Dpackaging=<packaging>

(for details see
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-installing-3rd-party-jars.html
)