felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Bram de Kruijff" <br...@gx.nl>
Subject RE: building felix from maven
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 09:03:34 GMT
To be fair... I think the problem is not maven itself, but the lack of a few
good, fast and highly available repositories that serve all you need and
then some. Too many artifacts scattered over too many bad (as in 'not so
good, fast and highly available') repositories :S

Too bad this happens when everyone is drunk... erm at JavaOne I mean ;)

Best Regards,
Bram