felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Bram de Kruijff" <br...@gx.nl>
Subject RE: Error building Felix
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 11:31:45 GMT
> Is this the result of some sort of "mvn deploy" operation or
> something? If it is easy, tell me what to do and I will update it.

yes, 'mvn deploy' will transfer your artifacts to the destination specified
by distributionManagement in de main pom.xml. It would be nice if this repo
was somewhat up to date (at this point we use an internal mirror to be able
to distribute up-to-date snapshot artifacts). You probably would want to let
CI take care of this for snapshots. Is there a continuum running somewhere?

best regards,
Bram