felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: STATUS vis-a-vis Incubation?
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 17:38:17 GMT
Richard S. Hall wrote:

> I must say that I have been spending a lot of time worrying
> about us getting a first public release of Felix out the
> door and I would like to see that happen ASAP.

> I think this should be priority number one.

Just keep in mind that this is not the Incubator's priority.  Releases can
be sanctioned, but the only reason why we permit them at all is to help with
community building.  And I observe that a number of folks are saying that
they won't adopt the code while it is in the Incubator, which is just fine
with us, so you might get more bang for the buck doing a post-Incubation
release.

	--- Noel