felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Karl Pauls" <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject svn-commit messages
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 09:40:35 GMT
I'd like to mention something strange that I'm experiencing:

for some reason, no svn-commit messages are generated for my commits.

This was true for all but one of my commits. I did send a commit
message to felix-dev myself as I updated some of the pom.xml files in
trunk. Furthermore, for the record, I added my id to the developers in
site/pom.xml and worked on the stuff in my sandbox during the last
week. Again, I didn't see a svn-commit message for anything but my
last commit yesterday and (somewhat suspiciously) this message isn't
listed in the archive [1] as of now.

Assuming that I'm not supposed to do something special in order to
enable automatic commit messages all I can say is that I've used the
eclipse svn plugin to do the commits. I didn't see any error/warning
messages and the commits are in HEAD. I've followed the instructions
in [2] and used [3] as root.

Ideas, anyone?

regards,

Karl