felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Felix Roles and Processes
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 12:01:29 GMT
Richard S. Hall wrote:

> Hot on the heels of the PPMC list, here is the start of a proposal for
> Felix roles and process definitions. Much of it was lifted from
> Jakarta, since they seemed to be structured similarly to what I think
> is reasonable...it is modified from Jakarta, however.

I'm assuming you're talking about:

> Please give me feedback. I would like to discuss any feedback, come to
> agreement, and incorporate it back into the document so we can
> eventually have an official PPMC vote on accepting it as our policy.

About adding names to the source: I think that's a good idea, so at
least if you look at the source you can see who created it. Of course
svn blame like reports give a much better picture, but that takes more
effort too.

In theory, adding the role of "tester" might be a good idea, but I'm not
sure if we can find any. :)

View raw message