felix-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mangen migration notes / questions
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:08:16 GMT
Stefano Lenzi wrote:
> Richard S. Hall wrote:
>> I don't really know on this. For now, I am just creating my docs on the
>> Confluence wiki at Safehaus until we figure out the "Felix way" for
>> documentation.
> So I have a few question:
>  -  Which is/are the main website where we can find information on
> Felix? I thought http://incubator.apache.org/felix/ but seems that there
> are more.
>  - Which are the relationship whitin Felix and Safehaus?

Alex Karasulu and I were early proposers of the Felix project.  Since we
have access to Safehaus, both Confluence and the M2 repo, it was easier
for us to bootstrap project documentation and to deploy Felix artifacts
at Safehaus.

The decision about what documentation system to use can be made at any
time by the Felix community.  I personally prefer Confluence.  Given the
typical state of ugly and sparse documentation of open-source projects
my opinion is that we should use the best tool available.

Artifacts should go to ASF or iBiblio.

View raw message