felix-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven OSGi plugin and Bundle-NativeCode
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:01:13 GMT
LECAN Damien wrote:
> What do you think about an enriched bundleNativeCode tag, where artifacts (dll, do) dependency
and configuration (osname, processor, ...) could be described ?

Hi,

Your improvement suggestion makes a lot of sense.  There are a number of
   bundle manifest entries where the integration with M2 could be much
tighter and some redundancy could be reduced w.r.t. other aspects of the
POM metadata.  Mangen generation of the import and export statements is
another.  Many of the current manifest strings are just copied verbatim
into the manifest.mf.

Could you open a JIRA issue for this?

Since you are closer to your use case and I, at least, am not doing
anything with native code, if you should show how to do this in code or
a patch that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Enrique